Harvest America events are always free and open to the public. We do not sell tickets, registrations, or parking to attend Harvest America. However, if you are coming to the live event and want to park in AT&T Stadium parking lot, they charge $10.00 per car ($15 if cash) and $50.00 for buses and large vans (15 seats or more) in Bus Parking Lot #10. For more parking information, please see AT&T Stadium's Parking website.
Here is some information to help you decide when you will arrive on June 10th:
- At 12:00 PM AT&T Stadium Parking opens. Tailgating on the grass at Lot #10 is permitted (See AT&T Guidelines). Lines around the outside patio entrances will begin forming to go through security.
- At 1:30 PM the security check gates into the outer patios will open. Between 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM is the best time to enter, because if you are already through security, you will be in the first wave of people into the Stadium and the most seating choices! The people who are not through security before 3:30 PM will have to wait until the Stadiums patios are cleared to go through security and enter the stadium to find seating.
- At 3:30 PM the stadium gates are open to find seating. Reserving seats for groups is not permitted. Music will be playing and the usual stadium concessions will be available.
- Pre-Concert begins at 5:30 PM and the stadium will settle into final seating arrangements.
- Finally, Harvest America begins at 6:00 PM!
For any other questions about AT&T Stadium, please read through their A-to-Z guide: http://attstadium.com/stadium-info/a-to-z-guide.