Following Harvest America, you can be part of history by sharing videos and photos from your local event! A short film will be created documenting the widespread impact of the Lord's work through the event.
- Capture video and photos before, during, and after your event.
- How did you make your event personal? What was your venue like? Did you add any special activities?
- How did you view the event? Computer? TV? Backyard movie theater screen?
- What was the impact of your event? Did a neighbor accept the Lord and ask for a Bible? Were new friendships made?
- May be used for a short film documenting the impact of Harvest America and for future event promotion.
- Use a smartphone or personal camcorder device.
- Be sure to record horizontally.
- Don't use the zoom feature.
- Do your best to keep a steady hand.
- Keep clips to 30 seconds or less.
- Please submit videos within a week of the event.
- May be used in blog posts, slideshows, social media posts, and to promote future Harvest America events.
- Photos from smartphones or consumer cameras are just fine.
- Don't use heavily stylized filters or text overlays.
- Delivery Instructions/Options
- E-mail files:
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use the subject "Host Video Clips" or "Host Photos".
- To keep video at the highest quality, first download the full resolution file to a computer, then e-mail from there.
- E-mail links to your content on sharing sites like YouTube, Vimeo, or Flickr.
- E-mail links to files through a service like Dropbox or WeTransfer.com.
- At the close of the event you will be asked to report back through your planner. There will be a place to put links to sharing sites or services with your content there, also.
- E-mail files:
- Legal Release
If you are e-mailing your content or links, please include the following text:
I hereby grant permission to the rights of my photo/video submission without payment or any other consideration. I understand that my photo/video may be edited, copied, exhibited, published, or distributed and waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of my image or recording. I hereby give Harvest Ministries permission to use my image and voice in whole or in part, in any way that Harvest Ministries deems appropriate, including any future Harvest Ministries production.
By sending this e-mail, I understand this permission signifies that photographic or video recordings of me may be electronically displayed via the Internet, used for live Harvest Ministries events, future DVD resources, A New Beginning radio program, and for GregLaurie.tv.
By sending this e-mail, I acknowledge that I have completely read and fully understand the above release and agree to be bound thereby. I hereby release any and all claims against any person or organization utilizing this material for educational purposes.