Here is a refresher for Follow-Up Workers at Harvest America in AT&T Stadium:
Things to Remember:
Parking: Same as General Admission, $10 per Car, $50 per Bus (See Parking Map)
Check-In Time: Sunday at 3:30–5:30 PM (Pre-Event begins at 5:30 PM)
Gate to Enter: Same as General Admission (See AT&T Stadium Bag Policy)
Check-In Process: Go to a Follow Up Check-In booth on the concourse using your e-ticket email or your full name.
Seating: Same as General Admission, sit wherever you like.
After Pastor Greg's message, he will give the call for people to come to the field. Go to your assigned section of the follow-up area and wait. Do not approach or speak to those responding until Pastor Greg has led them in prayer and announced to connect with a Follow Up Worker. Find a person or group with your same gender and begin the follow-up process.
The Follow-Up Process:
- Hand out their new Bible.
- Encourage them to:
- Read their Bible on a daily basis.
- Pray on a daily basis.
- Fellowship at a good Bible-teaching church.
- Share their faith.
- Fill out every line on the information cards in the front of each Bible. Please print clearly. Raise your hand if you need help or materials.
- Pray with the person or group as you end the follow-up process.
- As you leave, drop both copies of the cards into the drop box. Place all unused Bibles back in the boxes.
If you want to volunteer in Decision Follow-Up and have not yet signed up yet, please sign up today!